Here are some tips on how to deal with fresh spots.
1. Try not to apply any cleaning solutions that have a high ph level. After the ph of the carpet has been changed it is very hard to clean the carpets again. (even for professionals)
2. Soak up as much of the stain using paper towels. Keep putting more and more paper towels on the stain and try to absorb as much of it as possible.
3. Use water or a natural ph cleaners only.
4. If everything else fails call the pros!
2018 has been a great year for us! We would like to take time and thank all of our customers for your business! As a thank you we would like to offer 10% discount on all of our services!
1. How long will the carpets take to dry.
- Carpet drying depends on many factors that are beyond our control like humidity and temperature, but we do our best to ensure that carpets dry quickly. We have a very strong vacuum that takes 95% of moisture back from the carpet, allowing the carpet dry quicker.
2. What should I do before my carpet cleaning service?
- It be best if you could have the smaller stuff picked up from the carpet.
3. How long do I have to wait for an appointment?
we have 3 carpet cleaning teams, so we are very flexible. Some days book quicker than other. But normally we offer same week service if not same day service if time allows.
4. How long does the carpet take to dry after cleaning?
- Normally carpet dries within 4-6 hours
Can I walk on the carpet right after cleaning?
- Its ok to walk on the carpet after cleaning, but we recommend to stay off the carpet for safety reasons, we don’t want anyone slipping and falling.
How often should I clean my carpets?
- The carpets should be cleaned once a year, more frequent cleaning might be necessary with high traffic areas, kids and pets
Are all the stains going to come out?
- Usually we can remove most if not all the stains – there are some stains that wont come out like bleach stains, some red stains, glue, paint, organic stains. We always pre-treat the stains and use special stain removal procedures, our success rate is pretty high.
How important is scotchgard protection for the carpet?
- Its very important! It extends the lifespan of the carpet and it helps to keep the stains from absorbing deep into the fabric.
Aside from duct cleaning we also clean dryer vents and install Lint Alert (Dryer Safety Alarm)
We have been in the Air Duct Cleaning business for years and have a experienced/certified team that’s able the handle any kind of residential and commercial job.
For Free Estimates Call us (708) 949-5419
Cornell Air Ducts & Carpet Cleaning also specializes in air duct cleaning. We have three air duct cleaning packages. Each package is designed to fit our customers’ needs and budget. The three packages that we offer are:
Value - This package is designed for newly build houses
Preferred - This package is designed for any residential customers who didn’t clean their ducts in the past two years.
Healthy Home - This package is designed for families with pets, also residents with allergies or asthma who might benefit from a reduction in the amount of indoor air
We offer all service associated with cleaning air- ducts: coil cleaning, blower motor cleaning, dryer vent cleaning, sanitizing.
We have been cleaning pet stains for the last 20 years. We have seen it all! We have a special pet stain cleaning method that works like magic! We can also help with the odor with our neutralizer.
Here is a small list of what sets Cornell from other capret/duct cleaning companies.
1. We use pet and child 100% safe products
2. We can move furniture and we always pre-vacuum before carpet cleaning
3. Out prices are firm! We don’t bait and switch
4. Our carpet cleaning appointments have only an hour window.
5. We are open 24/7 all year long especially for emergencies
there list is a long longer and will continue it in the next blog
If you are looking for someone to extract water and dry out your basement you have found the right place. We have been in business since 1997 and have seen it all. No job is too big or too small. We have the right equipment and certified technicians to handle any job. Give us a call for free estimates
At Cornell we specialize in fine fabric cleaning we clean all sorts of: drapes, sheers, curtains, panels and valances. We offer onsite cleaning and pick up and delivery. We also have a wet and dry cleaning methods. Call us for more information and pricing, mention that you heard about drape cleaning on our blog and receive 10% off your cleaning.
15774 S La Grange Rd #135
Orland Park, IL 60462